About Me

Foto saya
A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on it's own wings. Always believe in yourself -- is me.

View This !

Jumaat, 23 April 2010

a warm family





sad , sad , sad , sad , sad, ......
what we need when we r damn in sad?? A WARM FAMILY ..... 4 me there is nothin can make me happy while i'm sad except my family .. i had a crush before then i lose him .. a person dat i love the most ... there is no other person can make me laugh n my life is empty .. but when i think again my life is not empty actually ... i have my family besides me in every moment .. since then , i wake up to a real world .. i can forget u dat i love cause i have my family besides me here after ... not like u go without a word and make me like rubbish! since then , i know dis what God try to show me .. family is everything to ourselves .. they r always around us whenever we happy o sad ... they r cure 4 every illness .... i love u dear mom , dad , sis , bro , n both lil sis ... all of u is something dat i cannot lose in whatever condition except when its time we back to our 'place' . i love u so much!

Tiada ulasan: