About Me

Foto saya
A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on it's own wings. Always believe in yourself -- is me.

View This !

Sabtu, 7 Mei 2011

mother's day

assalamualaikum ;D

selamat hari ibu ,
belom lagi ,
esok lah ,

mama awal awal lagi kata ,
tak nak masak esok ,
sebab cuti HARI IBU ,

tapi tak mungkin ,
sebab mama mana reti duduk diam ,
confirm dia masak jugak esok 
that's why 
I DID LOVEE YOUUUUUUU ;D



you're the one 
who's gave birth to me ,
let me know how the world is ,
tell me how to protect myself ,
teach me to be better .


sometimes ,
i did think you were annoying ,
but you're not ,
it was me being annoying to think like that ,


i love to hear you laugh ,
cause i know you were happy .


i feel bad when i see you tired ,
cause i have been lazy not to help you .



i love when you give so much care ,
cause i know you LOVE me ;D


mama !
you have been great mother ,
and




I LOVE YOUU !
I LOVE YOUU !
I LOVE YOUU !
I LOVE YOUU !
I LOVE YOUU !


YOU ARE EVERYTHING .


ouh , tadi search video mathlufi90 ,
i am a big fan of him !
HAHA ,


it is for mother's day ,
at first ,
i thought video nie macam lawak ,
well , of course most of video he made quite funny .

then ,
the last part make me feel sooo sad ,
but soooo sweettt !



this is the old one ,
which the first video of him I watch ,
it was for mother's day on 2010 .






P/S : Happy Mother's Day <3


i did influence one of my friend to subscribe mathlufi90 video , and every video of him that i had download , she's like crazy ask for it . dengggg , it is youu -----> Siti Munirah :D


Tiada ulasan: